nevada llc corporation

“Thank you Nevada123, for your commitment and your professionalism. You made my experience with your process a smooth one. Your consultants are knowledgeable and patient. They have helped me tremendously to understand and learn. Their advice was genuine and right on point. I intensely researched, looking into other companies and their websites. Your site was well put together and informative. It was all the small things that made my choice as easy as 123 in choosing you guys. Sincerely thank you again.
- Dan, New York

Category jump:
Business Taxation Explained  
LLC Taxation Tutorial  
What is an S-Corporation filing? Can an LLC be taxed as a S-Corp?   
To elect to be taxed as an S-Corporation, a Corporation or an LLC must file form 2553. The election permits the income of the S-Corporation to be taxed to the shareholders of the corporation or members of the LLC rather than to the corporation itself. A corporation or LLC may elect to be taxed as an S-Corporation only if it meets all of the following tests:
  • It is a domestic (United States) Entity
  • Its only shareholders or members are individuals
  • It has no Non-Resident Alien Shareholders or Members
  • It has only one class of stock

Additionally, the IRS has an expectation that at least one employee will be become an "employee" and receive W-2 earnings. 

(Click image to view)
This website is owned and operated by International Incorporation Solutions Limited. ("The Company") incorporated in Hong Kong S.A.R.

This site and any information contained on this site were written to provide information regarding the subject matter. The entire content of this site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without the express written consent of The Company, holder of the copyrights. ©2000-2023. Privacy & Legal

The information contained herein is believed to be accurate. It is provided with the understanding that the publisher,
The Company, is not engaged in rendering legal or accounting services. The Company is not affiliated with any Bank. The Company is not a law firm or Certified Public Accountancy or Chartered Accountancy firm. As always if you need legal advice consult with an attorney or a solicitor. If you need tax advice consult with a Certified Public Accountant, a Tax Attorney or a Chartered Accountant.

Business incorporating and ancillary services are provided by “Approved Service Providers” in various jurisdictions including Hong Kong S.A.R., Republic of Panama, Belize,
St. Kitts & Nevis, Nevada U.S.A. and Wyoming U.S.A.

All prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).