nevada llc corporation

“Thank you Nevada123, for your commitment and your professionalism. You made my experience with your process a smooth one. Your consultants are knowledgeable and patient. They have helped me tremendously to understand and learn. Their advice was genuine and right on point. I intensely researched, looking into other companies and their websites. Your site was well put together and informative. It was all the small things that made my choice as easy as 123 in choosing you guys. Sincerely thank you again.
- Dan, New York

Category jump:
International Jurisdictions  
St. Kitts and Nevis  
Offshore LLC Taxation  
Our services are not intended to assist U.S. persons in evading U.S. income tax. Our service includes obtaining an IRS Tax I.D. for the Nevis LLC.

The Offshore LLC taxation "default classifications" are different than for domestic LLC's, but the fact remains that the offshore LLC can be taxed either as a C-Corporation in the U.S. or the income may "pass through" to a "single member" or to "multiple members" as "partnership" taxation. The members may be individuals, corporations or other LLC's.

Because the Nevis LLC obtains an IRS Tax I.D. the usually necessary "controlled foreign corporation" tax return and other complicated filings required by U.S. owners are completely unnecessary. No need for any "tax evasion" concerns, but you may operate your business and/or protect your assets "with extreme prejudice!"

(Click image to view)
This website is owned and operated by International Incorporation Solutions Limited. ("The Company") incorporated in Hong Kong S.A.R.

This site and any information contained on this site were written to provide information regarding the subject matter. The entire content of this site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without the express written consent of The Company, holder of the copyrights. ©2000-2023. Privacy & Legal

The information contained herein is believed to be accurate. It is provided with the understanding that the publisher,
The Company, is not engaged in rendering legal or accounting services. The Company is not affiliated with any Bank. The Company is not a law firm or Certified Public Accountancy or Chartered Accountancy firm. As always if you need legal advice consult with an attorney or a solicitor. If you need tax advice consult with a Certified Public Accountant, a Tax Attorney or a Chartered Accountant.

Business incorporating and ancillary services are provided by “Approved Service Providers” in various jurisdictions including Hong Kong S.A.R., Republic of Panama, Belize,
St. Kitts & Nevis, Nevada U.S.A. and Wyoming U.S.A.

All prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).