nevada llc corporation

“Thank you Nevada123, for your commitment and your professionalism. You made my experience with your process a smooth one. Your consultants are knowledgeable and patient. They have helped me tremendously to understand and learn. Their advice was genuine and right on point. I intensely researched, looking into other companies and their websites. Your site was well put together and informative. It was all the small things that made my choice as easy as 123 in choosing you guys. Sincerely thank you again.
- Dan, New York

Category jump:
Why Nevada?  
Why Incorporate in Nevada?  
Only One Person & No Residency Required  

One person can form and run a Nevada Corporation or Nevada Limited Liability Company (See: The LLC Disregarded Entity). One person can hold the offices of President, Secretary, Treasurer and be the sole Director or for a LLC be the Manager and sole Member. Many states require at least three officers and/or directors. Thus, there is no need to involve other parties in a Nevada corporation, unless the owner desires. Directors and Officers of Nevada Corporations need not be Stockholders and Managers of LLC's need not be Members. Stockholders, Directors, Officers, Managers or Members need not live or hold meetings in Nevada, or even be U.S. Citizens. If you require we offer a Nominee Officer/Director Service for ultimate privacy: Your name will not appear on any public record.

Related items  

(Click image to view)
This website is owned and operated by International Incorporation Solutions Limited. ("The Company") incorporated in Hong Kong S.A.R.

This site and any information contained on this site were written to provide information regarding the subject matter. The entire content of this site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without the express written consent of The Company, holder of the copyrights. ©2000-2023. Privacy & Legal

The information contained herein is believed to be accurate. It is provided with the understanding that the publisher,
The Company, is not engaged in rendering legal or accounting services. The Company is not affiliated with any Bank. The Company is not a law firm or Certified Public Accountancy or Chartered Accountancy firm. As always if you need legal advice consult with an attorney or a solicitor. If you need tax advice consult with a Certified Public Accountant, a Tax Attorney or a Chartered Accountant.

Business incorporating and ancillary services are provided by “Approved Service Providers” in various jurisdictions including Hong Kong S.A.R., Republic of Panama, Belize,
St. Kitts & Nevis, Nevada U.S.A. and Wyoming U.S.A.

All prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).